Number of slots:
As a business unit of LogiGear Corporation, MoWeDe (http://mowede.com ) is dedicated to product development and providing global solutions for software development and relevant services that boost up the delivery cycle and increase the quality. We aim at fostering a culture of continuous learning, collaboration, and innovation. We believe that every team member should feel empowered and having a direct impact and share the team’s successes. We are growing and looking for passionate and talented developers to join us and share the enjoyment of working in a modern software development environment.
Below are key qualifications we are looking for in our team:
As a business unit of LogiGear Corporation, MoWeDe is dedicated to product development and providing global solutions for software development and relevant services that accelerate the delivery cycle and increase the quality. Our diverse and adaptive teams provide the right combination of solutions and methodologies to deliver results while collaborating with our customers’ teams to foster innovation through continuous learning.
At MoWeDe, we understand that great people and teams build great software. All team members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and develop innovative solutions to our customers’ most challenging problems. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Basic knowledge of PHP programming language
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience with PHP CMS (Joomla, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with relational database skills with MySQL, MSSQL
- Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, etc
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience with GIT/Github
- Web servers: NGINX, Apache
- Understand software specification and develop/maintain websites and web-based applications using PHP
- Analyze system requirements and review specifications
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design team
- Work with test engineers to identify UI defects and drive them to zero
- Working and growing with a group of talents that is cross-functioning, self-organizing, and empowered to deliver values to our clients.
- Enjoy the English training program and other professional skills training courses delivered by our experts.
- Enjoy a professional working environment, where people are continuously identifying and improving each other’s skills.
- Be encouraged on your career path to leverage with a clear capability development plan.
- Have attractive bonuses and compensations.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Annual health check-up, dental check-up.
- Medical insurance and Life insurance (with eligible conditions).
- Extra annual leave (+2 days/every 5 years of service)
- Meal allowance.
- Welfare visits.
- In-house training.
- Onsite working/training.
- Sports clubs (soccer, swimming, yoga)
- Indoor and outdoor activities.
- Company trip, year-end party.
- Have fun as you work, learn, and play.