Number of slots:
We are looking for Software Engineer (Full Stack Java) to join our web development team. In this position, you are responsible for using Java and related technical stacks to develop both front-end and back-end of our projects. Our ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in computer science or other related scientific or technical discipline; and experience with various other languages, including SQL for database development.
As a business unit of LogiGear Corporation, MoWeDe is dedicated to product development and providing global solutions for software development and relevant services that accelerate the delivery cycle and increase the quality. Our diverse and adaptive teams provide the right combination of solutions and methodologies to deliver results while collaborating with our customers’ teams to foster innovation through continuous learning.
At MoWeDe, we understand that great people and teams build great software. All team members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and develop innovative solutions to our customers’ most challenging problems. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Working experience is not a must. However, having 1-2 years of working in software development is a big plus.
- A professional working etiquette to quickly adapt to the new environment and a high commitment.
- A solid background that is certified by a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of OOP, programming principles, data structure & design patterns, and database.
- Mastery of Java Core (Java 8 or above).
- Having proven skills with front-end or back-end.
- Back-end frameworks such as Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, JPA/Hibernate).
- Good knowledge of unit testing and common tools & frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, etc.).
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
- Experience with Git Workflow.
- Being a DevOps advocate, with working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins.
- DBMS technology, including MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL; and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached, and Varnish.
- Server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, and J2EE.
- FinTech, Blockchain, AI/ML.
- Software development methodology (Agile/Scrum).
- Join a development team and perform the tasks of a software engineer.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design the application architecture.
- Continuously refactor the code and re-architecture the design to enhance agility.
- Document the development phases for knowledge sharing.
- May be assigned to onsite projects to work directly with clients.
- Partake to achieve the objectives of the team and other organizational goals in an attempt to create more value for the clients and the company.
- Frequently expand the technical capability (supported by the direct manager) via learning and sharing activities.
- Working and growing with a group of talents that is cross-functioning, self-organizing, and empowered to deliver values to our clients.
- Enjoy the English training program and other professional skills training courses delivered by our experts.
- Enjoy a professional working environment, where people are continuously identifying and improving each other’s skills.
- Be encouraged on your career path to leverage with a clear capability development plan.
- Have attractive bonuses and compensations.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Annual health check-up, dental check-up.
- Medical insurance and Life insurance (with eligible conditions).
- Extra annual leave (+2 days/every 5 years of service)
- Meal allowance.
- Welfare visits.
- In-house training.
- Onsite working/training.
- Sports clubs (soccer, swimming, yoga)
- Indoor and outdoor activities.
- Company trip, year-end party.
- Have fun as you work, learn, and play.